Friday, June 12, 2015

Christopher Lee on the Occult: "Never, Never, Never. You Will Not Only Lose Your Mind, You'll Lose Your Soul."

Now that I have your attention, you might as well listen

Questioner: It's well known that you have a huge interest in the occult and one of the largest collections of books, ah, of the...

Christopher Lee: I don't have a huge collection, Somebody wrote I had twenty thousand books (laughter). I would have to live in a bath (extended laughter). I have maybe four or five (more laughter). I have The Devil Rides Out, first edition, signed to me by Dennis Wheatley. There's a book just come out, about him called The Devil is a Gentleman. And I have met people who claimed to be Satanists, who claimed to be involved with black magic, who claimed that they, not only knew a lot about it. But as I said, I've certainly been involved, and I warn all of you, never, never, never. You will not only lose your mind, you'll lose your soul. I don't have a big library of the occult. No. I don't know. Look, the internet and the media, if they can't think of something to do, they invent it (laughter). If they can't think of something to say, I mean, they invent it. I don't know who thought that one up. Looks good in print, I suppose. But it's not true.


Watch the actual video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment