Monday, January 18, 2016

Obama Ups the Ante on that Pope Video: In His Pocket He Carries a Rosary, A Buddha, a Hindu Monkey God and a Lucky Poker Chip!

Barack Obama and Ingrid Nilsen. Ms. Nilsen is seven years old.

He also carries a Coptic cross.

Note the absence of any Muslim swag.

What's in his other pocket?

From Breitbart:
President Barack Obama today showed off the gift items that he says he carries in his pocket. 
Obama showed the items during an interview with YouTube personality Ingrid Nilsen, today at the White House, saying they were given to him by people he has met during his political career. 
“I carry these around all the time,.” he said. “I’m not that superstitious so it’s not like I think necessarily I have to have them on me at all times,” he explained. 
”But it does remind me of all the different people that I’ve met along the way and how much they’ve invested in me.” 
He showed Nilsen a rosary he received from Pope Francis, saying that he “admired” the pontiff. He explained that he enjoyed carrying the rosary because it helped him “think about peace and promoting understanding and ethical behavior.”
Obama also showed off a little Buddha statue that he received from a Buddhist monk.
He also showed off a statue of the Hindu “monkey god” Hanuman.
And A Coptic Cross from Ethiopia.
He also showed her a metal “lucky poker chip” that he said he received from a biker with “handlebar mustache” and “a buncha tats.”

12 comments:

  1. When O'Bama starts praying the rosary he carries in his pocket I'll be impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hypocrite he is,carrying those images in his pocket is another one of his ploys.We all know how he is always expounding islam and never Christianity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wants to show how open-minded he is, seeing the value in so many diverse philosophies--from the Pope's merciful Catholicism to the free-spirited ethos of a tattooed biker. He's different from bigoted ideologues like us.

      Delete
  3. His hands apparently spend a lot of time in his pockets....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ”But it does remind me of all the different people that I’ve met along the way and how much they’ve invested in me.”

    Not "how interesting they were" or "what a privilege it was to meet them". What a narcissist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! Frank left the monkey god out of his video!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He could make his own intentions video with all that stuff! Monkey god is scheduled for February Intentions. Or maybe Ganesh, who is more photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shiva, the Hindu god of destruction is pretty hot and pretty appropriate for Frank's next vid.

      Seattle Kim

      Delete
  7. He is sooo cool! Historic.
    Could this be 'the moment'?
    Is that a buddha in your pocket, or a monkey god? No condom?
    I'm going to send him a cherry lifesaver- he can add his own historic lint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little girl can't be seven years old! She's got make-up on! What a world we live in when a child is exposed to this trash and made up like a harlot for all to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After thinking "wow she's cute", and then feeling abject horror at the caption, I can confirm that, after a Google search, Ms. Nilsen is four months younger than I am, and 27. Phew, not a pedophile.

      Delete
    2. Apologies. Saying she was seven was a silly joke based on the fact that she looks quite elfin to me and I was in a silly mood based on the topic. I'm pretty out of it when it comes to media personalities so I just assumed all you worldly people already knew more about her than I did. I apologize to any readers that I may have mislead and to Ms. Nilsen (if she ever sees this silly post).

      Delete