Earlier, the State Department announced that Hallel Yaffa Ariel, the murdered 13-year-old Jewish settler, was in fact an American citizen. In a presentation lasting less than a minute, a spokesman condemned the murder as an "outrageous terrorist attack." He didn't mention anything else about the perpetrator. For all we knew he could have been a homophobic Floridian.
Of course, he was a Muslim "Palestinian" from the Arab village next-door.
These sorts of incidents, which in one form or another happen every few days, are embarrassing to the Obama Administration. The inciter and presider in-chief over them is Mahmoud Abbas--the head of the Palestinian Authority--who also happens to be one of Obama's best Muslim thug friends.
As we reported a few hours ago, Abbas was given a standing ovation at the EU after he accused Jews of poisoning the water supply. His organization has praised his murderer and will pay a bounty to his family.
I'm writing on this for the third time today because it tragically expresses and clarifies many things.
- The horror of Islamic terrorism not merely in terms of numbers - 10 killed, 28 killed, 50 killed, etc. - but for one young woman and her family.
- The added horror that the terrorist entered her home and stabbed her in her bedroom. By now, we are almost enured to the fact that there's a 1 in 100,000 chance (or whatever) that we'll be blown up by some Mohammedan in the subway or at airport or even inside a dance club. But who imagined that a Muslim suicide killer would mount a home invasion and murder a sleeping teenager in her bed.
- The fact that the murderer was quickly pursued, confronted and shot by a mixture of armed-civilians, armed-quasi-civilians and armed-guards. In the United States a SWAT team would have surrounded the village while hostages held to death.
- The frequency of these sorts of attacks. Only hours later, another "Palestinian" stabbed two Israelis in the coastal tone of Netanya. He was then shot to death by a civilian.
- The perfidy of Obama and his cast of collaborators who cheerfully hobnob with the Big Boss of the Palestinians.
- The contrast between how the Israeli government reports terrorism and how the Obama Administration dissembles and covers up. Among other things, the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) almost immediately "tweeted" a picture of the the victim's bloody bedroom. Obama would have never released this (where are the photos of the aftermath inside of Pulse?) and would still be wondering aloud what the "motivations" of the killer were.
- The perfidy of the EU bureaucrats who applauded Abbas (while booing and hissing at Nigel Farage just a few days later).
- The barbarity and hatred of West Bank Muslims, who inhabit a culture where the cold-blooded murder of innocents is encouraged and celebrated.
- The perfidy of the mainstream media, who downplay this sort of incident and often lie about the facts. Earlier today the New York Times was caught changing the translation of an interview with the murderer's mother. The mother called her son a "hero" and a "martyr." America's newspaper of record scrubbed those words from their translation of the interview.
- The utter lie that Islam is a "religion of peace."
|"All she wanted was to be a dancer."|
Last night she came back from a dance performance. She was an amazing girl. She worked very hard for years to become a dancer. She put so much effort into everything she did. God gave her a great mind, lots of wisdom. She was so bright. This morning at 9:30 we were supposed to work together filling bottles with wine. Hallel loved living here, loved the place. She wasn't afraid of anyone. She never imagined - nor did anyone else - that an evil person, one of 1.5 billion Muslims who just want to drown the world in rivers of blood. That's what they live for. It's terrible, just think about it: a little girl who did nothing.