Thursday, March 28, 2019

Drain the Swamp!


The following is a short clip from this morning's C-SPAN coverage of the senate confirmation hearing for Interior Secretary Nominee David Bernhardt. Please pay attention to the background. 


The protester, obviously a surrealist, was apparently also a member of Greenpeace. She was eventually led away. Some environmentalists think Bernhardt is an oil company shill or some such.

Well, I don't know about that but I thought the harmless stunt was odd and funny. May Adrienne Lowry swim in peace.

By the way, Patrick Moore, who would go on to become a scourge of the leftist drift of Greenpeace and the rest of the environmentalist movement, has as much claim to be one of the co-founders of Greenpeace as anyone. And he was widely acknowledged as such even though the left tried to memory hole him. But after Moore recently called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a "pompous little twit" and claimed her Green New Deal would "bring about mass death" even Google got into the action and scrubbed the co-founder reference from its search results:



Perhaps it was something he said.

But I digress.

The Creature from the Black Lagoon was my favorite movie monster when I was a kid. My friend subscribed to "Monsters of Filmland", whose title I slightly misread. I always wondered why Finland had all the cool monsters.

Please enjoy this clip from the film: 


No comments:

Post a Comment