Amazon UK just pulled the "Sexy Saudi Burka" costume from its online store, due to Muslim pressure and threats.
Here are some points, somewhat at random:
1. I don't know whether the sexy burka was available in the US. If it was, it was also pulled.
2. You can still buy the not very sexy male costume that the burka was paired with.
3. You have to laugh at the first item under "Customers Who Bought This Item (the Arab male costume) Also Bought":
4. You can of course still buy 101 different sexy nun costumes, as well as sexy priests (yes the costume exists), sexy angels and devils (obviously), multiple Jesus costumes with or without the "Thorn Crown Accessory" and all sorts of Biblical costumes, some sexy, some not, for everyone from irreverent atheists to Christian Fundies who want to have a holy Halloween.
5. Sorry, no Muhammad costumes, but you can buy a Muhammad Ali mask.
6. You can of course buy 101 non-sexy burkas from Amazon UK (many with velcro).
7. You CAN still buy an Israeli soldier costume for your child. Walmart pulled it last year after Muslim pressure and threats, but it's still available from Amazon US and UK. Note, though, the 117 one-star reviews out of 122. Obviously, a few Muslim and non-Muslim Brits did a bit of computer typing as a break from singing kill-the-jew songs.
8. You CAN still buy (in the US but not the UK) a bikini made out of the Saudi flag. It's part of the "Kim Lennon Country Series," which features bikinis made from many different flags. Act now, though. It's already acquired a few negative reviews from the usual suspects (in broken English, of course). As you know, the Saudi flag contains the Muslim statement of faith: "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet." And sure enough, there it is.